The terms ‘Renewable Wealth,’ ‘renewablewealth.com,’ ‘us,’ and ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website. The terms ‘you’ and ‘user’ refer to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We are not licensed financial professionals. Any statements made regarding financial matters are general in nature, for informational and educational purposes only, and should not be construed as individual financial advice. We are not responsible for the results of your taking action on any statement made herein. Please consult a financial professional before investing or taking any other action with your assets.
- Financial commentary on this site is based on SEC filings, current events, interviews, corporate press releases, and our independent research. It may contain errors, and you should never make any financial or investment decision based solely on what you read here. It’s your money and your responsibility.
- Although some producers of content on this site may be licensed attorneys, and legal matters may be discussed herein, this site does not provide legal advice, and interactions with such authors via the comment section or email does not give rise to an attorney-client relationship.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without express, written permission. Unauthorised use of this website or its content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Authors of content on this site may have an interest in securities or other assets discussed in said content. Our policy is to disclose any such interest at the time of publication, but such disclosures will not necessarily be updated to account for future transactions.
- Most outbound links to products or services on this site will be affiliate links. That means that if you click on the link and purchase the product or service in question, renewablewealth.com may receive a small commission. The price you pay will not be affected. Please see a note on affiliate links for details. Renewable Wealth does not receive payment for writing about or reviewing any product or service.
- All claims and disputes arising under or relating to these terms are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of Virginia, or another location mutually agreeable to the parties.
- The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- Any such arbitration shall be conducted by an arbitrator experienced in matters pertaining to finance and the Internet, and shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing.
- The parties reserve the right to object to any individual who shall be employed by or affiliated with a competing organization or entity.
- An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Choice of Law
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America, and the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Changes to these Terms of Service
- Renewable Wealth has the discretion to update these terms of service at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these terms of service periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your acceptance of these terms
This document was last updated on January 4, 2012.